Instruction on the right of withdrawal for consumers
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us SANTA TOSTA | the art of tile | (owner: Cristina Artola Kessler, Koloniestrasse 34, 13359 Berlin, +49(0)1577-4300279, email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the enclosed sample revocation form for this purpose, but it is not mandatory. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must return to you all payments we have received from you no later than fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back . You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days. Partial returns are excluded from revocation. You bear the cost of returning the goods. You must pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the quality, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out and return this form).
– To [insert: Name/company, address of the revocation addressee, e-mail address and, if available, the fax number]:
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of notification on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.
Exclusion or premature expiration of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
– for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
– for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
– for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
– for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
– for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal was removed after delivery;
– for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
– for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to individual parts of orders.
The modalities mentioned in this section “Returns” are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal according to. the section “Instructions on the right of withdrawal for consumers”.
Customers are requested to notify the seller [Add: phone number and/or email address and/or contact page] of the return prior to return. In this way, they allow the seller to assign the products as quickly as possible.
Customers are asked to return the goods to the seller as a prepaid package and keep the receipt. Upon request, the seller will reimburse the customer in advance for postage costs, unless they are to be paid by the buyer.
Customers are asked to avoid damage or contamination of the goods. If possible, the goods should be returned to the seller in the original packaging with all accessories. If the original packaging is no longer in the possession of the purchaser, other suitable packaging should be used to ensure adequate protection against damage in transit and to avoid any claims for damages due to inadequate packaging.